Solve the math fluency puzzle and build a critical pre-algebra foundation.
- Grades: Elementary-Middle
- Adaptive instruction and personalized learning paths
- Vital foundation skills for higher-level math
- Multiplication, division, addition, & subtraction
- Engaging 3D game-play with built-in rewards
Automaticity and fluency
According to the National Mathematics Advisory Board, math fluency is the number one critical foundation of algebra…yet few curricula are capable of developing it. The standards are clear: students need to master math facts before they can move on to more complex mathematical concepts. Imagine Math Facts teaches students math facts through a series of powerful, engaging activities on multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction—helping each child quickly gain automaticity and math fluency along with a new interest in math.
- Lay the foundation for higher-order thinking
- Build confidence and pre-algebra readiness
- Encourage an attitude of success
- Bolster early problem-solving skills
Engaged students are students that learn!
Imagine Español is uniquely crafted to address the specific features of the Spanish language (for example, letter-sound instruction, syllable awareness, and transparent orthography). And while many Spanish-language software programs are literal translations of original English versions, Imagine Español features culturally responsive content specifically designed for young children learning to read Spanish.
- Direct instruction and contextualized practice
- Highly engaging and motivating content
- Not an English translation
Achieving math fact fluency sets up students for algebraic success
Aligned to state standards
As students work toward fluency, Imagine Math Facts monitors their growth and progress toward state standards. Each activity adapts to individual students’ needs and determines which facts need further review. The program dials in the correct level of intervention until students completely master the core standards for math automaticity.
- Fluency with addition and subtraction
- Fluency with all sums of two one-digit numbers
- Fluency with multi-digit multiplication
Students in Texas using Imagine Math Facts (grades 1–3) showed statistically significant improvement in math fact fluency and automaticity.
Third-grade students in Utah who used Imagine Math Facts consistently improved in the development of multiplication fact fluency.
Imagine Math Facts is a highly valuable and effective educational tool specifically designed to quickly develop math fact fluency.
Interactive progress reports show student growth and progress
Teachers today need more than just engaged students; they need to know how students are doing on their path toward fluency. Imagine Math Facts provides interactive progress reports that show individual student growth, progress, and estimated time to fluency. Teachers can also view growth by class, school, and district. Additionally, educators can track deficiencies to determine the facts that need extra practice—and adjust usage until students achieve fluency.
- Data on student progress
- Class, school, and district growth reports
- Estimated time to fluency completion